Junior Software Developers
T-Kartor Group is looking for Junior Software Developers who can deliver code in an Agile team environment. We are looking for someone who has a genuine interest in software development, an eagerness to learn and work with cutting edge technologies. The selected junior software developer will be based in Oslo.
Position: Junior Software Developers
Place of employment: Oslo
Type of employment: Full time
Application due date: Jun 5, 2020
Information about the assignment
T-Kartor creates and maintains geographical information, maps and charts. We develop solutions to deliver data, information and products in innovative ways. T-Kartor works with agile software development and can provide technology as a licensed or cloud solution.
We are a growing and innovative company with a global footprint. Our success is largely due to our highly skilled colleagues and strong culture of striving to succeed and allowing ourselves to constantly break new ground.
You are offered
- An organization that values creativity and promotes teamwork and openness
- A company where you will grow both personally and professionally, working together with highly skilled and motivated colleagues
- A company with a flat leadership structure where all members are key persons
- Deliver code in an Agile team environment, working in all phases of the development lifecycle, from analysis to release
- Develop and maintain single page web applications to support map production lines and data management for customers
- Analyse customer requirements, assist with design and realise solutions
We are looking for a person that
- Has an Bachelor degree within IT
- Has knowledge of Java and SQL Database
- Is fluent in English, both in writing and speaking, as this is the corporate language
- Has a genuine interest in software development and is eager to learn more
It is of merit if you:
- Have knowledge and experience of REST
- Have knowledge of Angular
- Have experience of working in an international environment
- Have an understanding of geospatial data management and organization
As a person you are:
- Team Player
- Start: Immediate start, we´re interviewing on an ongoing basis.
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Oslo
- Position: Two positions open
- Contact information: email@example.com