Manager: Finance and Administration
T-Kartor USA Corporation – St. Louis, MO
T-Kartor USA Corporation, located in St. Louis, Missouri (MO) is hiring a Manager: Finance & Administration. This role will be responsible for all financial functions including accounting, budget, credit, insurance, tax and treasury and all administrative functions including establishing, documenting and maintaining the organization’s policies, practices and procedures.
• Develops and maintains accounting policies for the company in maintaining books of accounts and related materials, as well as handling day to day financial matters.
• Preparation of all financial reports, with a multitude of accounting computer programs, as required.
• Performs all daily and monthly duties related to cash balance, general ledger and month closing.
• Preparation of all invoices and mailing statements
• Reconciliation of company accounts on a monthly basis.
• Preparation of short and long-term financial forecasts.
• Preparation of monthly financial reports.
• Monitor business performance.
• Oversee audit and tax functions.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• 5+ years of experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Must be highly organized and motivated
• Must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills
• Ability to complete projects in a timely manner and with accuracy is critical
• CPA preferred
• MBA preferred
• Experience with Deltek
• Experience with Unanet
• Experience with proposal writing.
• Experience with Federal, State and Local tax documents.
• Experience with Federal, State and Local government contracting.
T-Kartor USA offers competitive benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401k plan, and fairly flexible working hours. All applicants must have the existing legal right to work in the USA. T-Kartor USA is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies, please. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please submit applications with references to
STL.JOBS@t-kartorusa.com by Friday February 27, 2015.